Website Michels Corporation
Shop Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Lakeville, MN, United States|
Michels Corporation is a leading energy and infrastructure contractor. The company is involved in various areas of utility construction, including pipeline construction, directional crossings, foundations, communications and pipe services, and tunneling. The company is also involved in cable placements, pipe restoration, energy farm construction, concrete paving, aggregates and custom crushing, road construction, and electrical power infrastructure construction services, as well as in trenching and construction of natural oil and gas projects.
The company is looking to hire a Shop Mechanic to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess 2 to 5 years of experience working on pickup trucks (Ford preferred), heavy trucks, construction or utility-related equipment, and trailers
- Experience with DOT inspections
- Hydraulics, drive train, controls, and electrical diagnostics experience (preferred)
- Welding experience (desired)
- Perform basic tasks in repairing and maintaining vehicles and construction equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and maintain the functional condition of vehicles and equipment by repairing engine failures, replacing parts, repairing body damage, etc.
- Ability to move/operate heavy equipment (desired)
- Ability to provide own basic hand tools
- Basic computer proficiency
- Enjoy collaborating and communicating with teammates
- Enjoy working independently
- Have strong attention to detail
- Relish new challenges and evolving technology
- A valid Commercial Driver’s License and Federal Medical Card
- A valid driver’s license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- The company rewards hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
Michels Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.