Single-Hand Combo Welder Job Highlights
|Title||Single-Hand Combo Welder|
|Location||Sweeny, TX, United States|
Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil/gas, power/process, environment and infrastructure, renewable, mining, and general industrial sectors.
The company is looking for a Single Hand Combo Welder with experience in the construction or oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship is required.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of journeyman experience welding various types of materials.
- Having 1-2 years of experience as a helper in the welding field or completion of formal classroom training in the welding field may substitute for helper experience in welding craft.
- Must be capable of welding together components to fabricate or repair products such as machine parts, pressure vessels, plant equipment, pipes, plates, and structural steel using various welding procedures.
- Must be able to weld Heliarc and Stick
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-tradecraft-us-external.icims.com.