Website Stork (a Fluor Company)
Site Quality Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Site Quality Engineer|
|Location||Bradford, England, UK|
|Company||Stork, a Fluor Company|
Stork (a Fluor company) is a global provider of integrated operations, maintenance, modification, and asset integrity solutions. Stork is dedicated to improving asset performance, safety, and cost-efficiency for clients throughout the asset life cycle.
The company is seeking a Site Quality Engineer who will establish and effectively manage the approved Adapted Quality Plan (AQP) to ensure the delivery and achievement of business plan objectives.
To ensure that site and sub-contract works achieve and comply with Customer requirements and ensure effective compliance with Company Policy and Procedures through active monitoring, surveillance, and reporting activities.
- Possess General High School Education
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent with QA components
- Possess previous experience in a Quality function role
- Ensure compliance with Stork Technical Services procedures.
- Ensure technical procedures are reviewed/accepted for use.
- In the absence of a site Document Control function, control site documentation.
- Maintain acceptable competency standards of any site Quality Control personnel.
- Perform site Quality Inductions for all site personnel.
- Prepare and approve contract Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs).
- Prepare and submit for approval an AQP for the Customer contract.
- Prepare site Quality Procedures and Work Instructions (where required).
- Prepare Site Quality Technical Schedules and submission for approval.
- Services Integrated Management System and any additional requirements of the AQP.
- Set up and manage a site quality system and ensure it is in compliance with Stork Technical
- Liaise with the Supplier/Sub-contracts Engineer and suppliers/sub-contractors. Ensure that Quality Plans/ITPs are prepared, authorized, monitored and operations are signed as acceptable by the appropriate designated authority with the appropriate quality documentation generated.
- Actively monitor, review and record all inspection activities; ensuring regular surveillance at the workplace.
- Capture, report, and expedite non-conformance to the procedure.
- Control, review, correlate and compile on a progressive basis throughout the contract all Life Time Records for handover on completion of works in accordance with Contract requirements.
- Coordinate site inspections between Customer and Stork Technical Services representatives.
- Ensure receipt inspection of materials (including free issue) for conformance to purchase orders/release notes.
- Liaise with Customer’s Quality Rep to assure Quality requirements are being met.
- Liaise with the Supervisors, NDT, or Heat Treatment coordinators, to ensure that the appropriate formal requests for NDT, Heat Treatment and testing as applicable are prepared, reviewed, compiled, and issued.
- Monitor Technical Query close-out and report accordingly.
- Set up and maintain as appropriate a Flange Risk Register for the contract.
- Assist Technical Authorities with investigation/resolution of Quality issues.
- Ensure that all post-contract reviews/reports are properly cascaded to relevant personnel.
- Ensure that any Quality Incidents are escalated and that the Stork Technical Services process is followed at all times.
- Establish regular and effective communications with the relevant Principal Quality Leader.
- Submit weekly/monthly Quality reports.
- Be aware of, and understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role, if unsure ask your Line Manager
- Understand and adhere to the Safer Together behaviours
- Work in accordance with your departmental HSEQ Service Level Agreement (if in existence)
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters
- Associate Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (ACQI)
- CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspection
- ECITB SMTDs Modules as required
- HNC or equivalent QA or Engineering
- Internal Auditor
- IOSH Managing Safely
To apply for this job please visit careers.stork.com.