Spot Weld – Metering Job Highlights
|Title||Spot Weld – Metering|
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Location||Sherman, TX, United States|
Eaton improves the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions to manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably.
Eaton’s B-Line Division is seeking a Spot Weld – Metering to join our team to handle grinding and spot-welding of various sizes of enclosures, ensuring quality and efficiency.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- The candidates should have some spot-welding experience
- Adjusts spot welder to properly weld material based on thickness and finish
- Changes welding tips as necessary
- Grind and polish metal
- Performs 5S and Continuous Improvement activities
- Performs all quality checks, fills out Daily Activity Reports, and enters time recording in SAP
- Runs samples and checks product quality against prints
- Use spot welding equipment, welds appropriate parts together based on specifications
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic computer skills
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at participating Eaton sites)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Wellness programs
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and development
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Sherman, TX will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.