Website WestRock Company
Spot Welder Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Spot Welder Operator|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Forest City, NC, United States|
WestRock Company provides differentiated, sustainable paper and packaging solutions. The team members support customers around the world.
The company is looking for a Spot Welder Operator who will be responsible for the set-up and overall operation of the spot welder and the quality of the work produced.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have at least 6 months of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Metal machining experience is preferred.
- Ensure a part drawing is available for Quality for 1st off approval
- Ensure that electrode tips are always in proper working order
- Ensure that welding fixtures are loaded
- Must conduct a regular quality check of parts/components
- Must maintain proper housekeeping in and around the machine/work area.
- Must operate Spot Welder safely all times
- Perform all job on/off transactions
- Properly identify and tag all containers for receipt into inventory
- Use of proper Personal Protective Equipment required for machine/department
- Other duties, as assigned
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints preferred
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment and individually
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety, and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- Corporate culture is based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities, Females, Disabled, and Veterans.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.westrock.com.