Website Shiloh Industries
Sr. Business Development Manager Job Highlights
|Title||Sr. Business Development Manager|
|Location||Auburn Hills, MI, United States|
Shiloh Industries is a global innovative solutions provider focusing on lightweight technologies that provide environmental and safety benefits to the mobility market.
The company is looking for a Business Development Manager who will identify and pursue new business opportunities through a team approach.
Identify and assemble appropriate team members from Sales, Marketing, Product Engineering, Process Engineering, Estimating, Program Management, and any other department necessary for success. Once the team is identified, coordinate all efforts to secure the new business opportunity.
- The applicants should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from 4 years of college or university
- The candidates should have 6 to 7 years of related experience or training.
- Ability to work overtime
- Assist in completion of quotation offer letters and customer cost breakdown forms.
- Be the voice of our customers to all levels of management at Shiloh.
- Coordinate all departments to ensure quotations are completed on time.
- Ensure all commercial milestones for tooling invoices are accomplished in a timely matter for customer payment. (Photos, Invoices, Documents, etc.)
- Enter all new business opportunities into enterProj and manage the completion of all tasks
- Identify and assemble appropriate team members from Sales, Marketing, Product Engineering, Process Engineering, Estimating, Program Management, and any other department.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Process regular pricing changes to contracts for raw material indexing and engineering changes.
- Represent Shiloh in a professional and ethical manner to our customers.
- Responsible for closure and collection of open commercial issues with the customer(s), relating to pricing, packaging, invoicing, etc.
- Review all new business contracts provided by the customer and ensure that the correct procedures are followed for order processing.
Customer Requirements/Expectations Knowledge-
- Financial Viability
- Maintain “Green” Customer Scorecard maintenance
- Personnel/Org structure
- Pricing Expectations
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet (Excel) software, Word Processing (Microsoft Word) software, and Presentation software (PowerPoint).
- Financial Skills – Ability to understand Income Statements (Gross Margin, IRR, Fixed Costs, Variable Costs) and inputs to cost structures (OEE, SPM, Overhead Rate, Profit, SD&A, etc.)
- Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to top management and customers.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Good oral communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience in laser welding and blanking
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and supplier base
- This position requires a low degree of physical effort. It requires frequent travel for business purposes, including international travel.
Shiloh Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit shiloh.com.