Senior Engineering Spec, PR Job Highlights
|Title||Senior Engineering Spec, PR|
|Location||Rico, CO, United States|
Medtronic is a global healthcare technology leader boldly attacking the most challenging health problems facing humanity with innovations that transform lives.
The company is looking for a Senior Engineering Spec, PR to join its team.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university (required)
- The candidates should have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or an advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Complies with company programs, procedures, and applicable quality system regulations and standards.
- Designs and plans layout for activities such as machining, metal forming, plastics processing, welding, brazing, assembly, and materials handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure the most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Leverages technical expertise and knowledge of Medtronic’s standard engineering approaches, design concepts, and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering)
- Demonstrated success in implementing process engineering tools and practices in the development of new products i.e. DFSS/DFM, A3/DMAIC problem-solving.
- Experience in defining the requirements for tooling, fixturing, and equipment for implementation in medical device manufacturing cleanroom environment
- Experience in medical device manufacturing or manufacturing in a highly regulated environment
- Experience in Process Validation and Computer Systems Validation
- Regularly required to be independently mobile.
- Required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit medtronic.eightfold.ai.