Sr. Materials Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Sr. Materials Engineer|
|Location||Hayward, CA, United States|
Acuren Inspection is a leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). It provides a wide range of services for industries like Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace.
Anamet, a division of Acuren Inspection, provides materials engineering analysis and laboratory testing services to a diverse base of industries, government entities, and law firms.
The company is seeking Sr. Materials Engineer who has failure analysis and forensic engineering experience.
- Applicants should have an Advanced Degree in Materials Science/Metallurgical, Welding, or Mechanical Engineering from a college/university
- Hands-on experience with common metallurgical laboratory equipment and instruments,
- Mechanical aptitude and experience with laboratory mechanical testing including tensile, compression, Charpy impact and bend tests,
- Publications and presentation experience in professional journals and at technical meetings/conferences; successful attainment of an EIT certificate with expected completion of the examination requirements for a PE license as soon as eligible.
- Prospective candidates will have to work while dealing with failure analysis, mechanical and metallurgical testing, and chemical analysis.
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communications skills
- The company offers a compensation package including a competitive salary, company medical/dental/vision/life insurance benefits, a company contribution to the 401K plan, and paid PTO and holidays.
Acuren Inspection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all applicants based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.