Website Path Robotics
Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Location||Columbus, OH, United States|
Path Robotics is an Artificial Intelligence company focusing on the manufacturing industry. The company specializes in robotics and automation, fluid and solid mechanics, instrumentation, and data analysis, and software and database solutions.
The company is searching for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who will develop new hardware to improve some of the most difficult and interesting challenges in robotics.
This position will report to the Director of Hardware.
- The applicants should have passed a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Aerospace Engineering from a college or university or equivalent qualification.
- The candidates should have 5+ years of experience in mechanical design of automation equipment including technical project management roles.
- Designing and developing mechanical assemblies to support our robot cells and vision systems
- Designing and fabricating tools/prototypes to support R&D efforts
- Identifying areas of our standard design to reduce cost, improve performance, and ease assembly/fabrication
- Researching and analyzing specifications for OEM equipment
Nice If You Have
- Experience with 6-axis robotic cells and EOAT
- Experience with PDM/PLM systems
- Welding and weld fixturing knowledge
- Working-level understanding of Power and Control systems
- Ability to generate 2D drawings for manufacturing utilizing GD&T
- Fluent in SolidWorks, including structural and thermal FEA
- Have hands-on prototyping, machine shop, precision assembly experience
- Have pneumatic system design experience
- Knowledge of common materials and finishes
Path Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.