Website Industrial Technology Services
Steel Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Chesterfield, MI, United States|
|Company||Industrial Technology Services|
Industrial Technology Services offers a wide range of manufacturing services to various sectors with specializations like process piping systems, structural steel fabrications, engineering/controls, electrical, and general contracting.
The company is seeking a Steel Fabricator who can be responsible for the assembly of structural metal products using a large variety of tools and machines.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the custom metal manufacturing trade
- Able to follow Industrial Technology Services policies and procedures and lead by example
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Be able to operate aerial lifts and scissor lifts
- Complete preventative maintenance
- Diligent in ensuring a zero-accident philosophy is incorporated into all aspects of construction operations
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe
- Fabricate and assemble structural metal products
- Interpretation of blueprints, drawings, and other written and verbal instructions
- Operating rigging equipment to move product and materials
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed
- Use of fabrication tools such as drills, shears, presses, and precision measuring tools
- Willingness to be trained and learn a trade
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines in an efficient manner
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to read blueprints and engineering fabrication drawings
- Must be able to read measurements and use basic Math skills
- Ability to climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolding
- Ability to work from extreme heights
- Must be able to travel to the job sites as assigned in state and out of state
- Possess the ability to work skillfully with both hands constantly
- Required to do extensive walking through factory environment production areas
- Required to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., sit, bend, and stoop and use fine motor skills
- Current valid drivers license with a clean driving record
Industrial Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.its-llc.net.