Website Skyline Products
Steel Welder Job Highlights
|Salary||$18-$20 per hour|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO, United States|
Skyline Products provides design and manufactured sign solutions to the transportation and fuel retailing industries.
The company is looking for a Welder who will lay out, fit, and weld/fabricate steel components to assemble structural forms.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- They do not need to be certified to weld; however, you must pass a weld test, and be extremely accurate in reading a tape measure.
- The candidates should have previous work experience in steel MIG welding
- Assembles parts by bolting and riveting
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding
- Lays out, aligns, positions, and fits components together
- Pass a weld test, background check, and drug test
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using MIG welding processes
- Other duties may be assigned
- Steel Fabrication Skills
- 401k with company match
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary, and AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Training and Development
Skyline Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Note: Candidates must pass a background check and drug screen that includes marijuana.
To apply for this job please visit www.skylineproducts.com.