Website National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
Structural Engineering Manager Job Highlights
|Title||Structural Engineering Manager|
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
|Company||National Oilwell Varco (NOV)|
National Oilwell Varco is a leading worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
The company is looking for a Structural Engineering Manager to join its team.
- The applicants should have B.A. Degree in Structural Engineering from a college or university or related field
- The candidates should have 10 to 15 years of experience in the Design of Structural Components and Machinery.
- Ability to communicate effectively technical and equipment operations to other internal departments and customers
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Design and analysis of structural elements using classical and computer methods. The primary emphasis is on steel fabrication and weld design.
- Give direction and/or supervise engineers, designers, and drafters
- Perform and/or Supervise all required calculations, documentation, verifications, drawings, layouts and develop proposals at a high skill level
- Provide engineering support on all structural designs and provide conceptual structural design solutions
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind. The company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
To apply for this job please visit egay.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.