Structural Ironworker Job Highlights
|Location||Fort McMurray, AB, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is seeking Structural Ironworker who will support industrial oil and gas projects.
- Must possess a Journeyperson Ironworker certification with a recognized provincial training authority
- Ledcor requires possession of OSSA Regional with CSTS/BSO or CSO, Fall Protection
- EWP and Confined Space are an asset
- Bolt up and impacting
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Heavy lift, rigging, and setting of building modules
- Position steel units, align holes, and insert temporary bolts while checking alignments and joining steel parts
- Stick build steel erection for structural steel building and structural steel penalization
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of the work
- Must have basic Ironworker tools
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary
- Driving to Fort McMurray is an option as there is camp parking available
- Site-based camp provided
- Travel allowance for candidates who qualify
- you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.