Structural Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Ingleside, TX, United States|
Kiewit Corporation provides construction and mining services. The company constructs and upgrades interstate highways, bridges, rail lines, airport runways, oil platforms, and wastewater facilities, as well as offers mining contract services.
The company is looking for a candidate who can perform work involving a high degree of precision and the use of hand welding equipment and proficiency in welding processes for both structural and process pipe applications
- The prospective candidate may require a High School Diploma or Equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- The candidates should have work experience in the related field.
- Make welding repairs and substandard welds
- Operate air arc gouger, grinder, stress-relieving machine, and other industrial machines, tools, and equipment
- Preheat and weld metal components as specified by blueprints, welding symbols, job specifications, or welding procedures.
- Weld various processes FCAW-S, FCAW-G, TGAW, GMAW, SMAW, and SAW
- Set-up, troubleshoot, and operate welding machines according to job specifications and welding procedures
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, layout tools safely and efficiently
- Must possess working knowledge skills and abilities for the position
- Must have all required tools
- Observe and comply with all safety and project rules
- Able to meet all physical requirements
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
- Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
- Performs other duties as required
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.allcraftjobs.com.