Website Dearing Compressor & Pump Co
Structural Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Youngstown, OH, United States|
Dearing Compressor & Pump Co. is an industry leader and distributor of industrial compressed air and packager of specialized air and gas systems.
The company is looking for a Structural Welder who will lay out, fit, and weld fabricated components to assemble structural forms such as machinery frames, tanks, and pressure vessels.
- The applicants should have a 1-year certificate from college or technical school or related experience and training
- The candidates should have 2 to 5 years of experience working in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Assembles parts by bolting and welding.
- Clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
- Lays out, burns, copes, positions, aligns and fits components together.
- Operates grinder, saw, and other hand tools to complete assignments
- Operates overhead cranes to move large steel material
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using flux-cored arc welding equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to pass a weld test
- Ability to read and interpret a tape measure
- Ability to read blueprints and use simple math skills
- Ability to stand, crouch, and occasionally lift heavy equipment
- Familiarity with common welding tools and procedures, including MIG welding TIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals
- Must be able to work as a team
- 401K retirement plan
- 9 Paid holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
Dearing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, military status, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally-protected classification.
To apply for this job please visit dearingcompressor.applytojob.com.