Website Mitsubishi Power Americas
Structures Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Bridgeport, WV, United States|
|Company||Mitsubishi Power Americas|
Mitsubishi Power Americas leads the industry in power generation and energy storage solutions. The company design, manufacture, build, service, and optimize power systems worldwide.
MHIRJ Aviation Group (MHIRJ) is the largest MRO provider for the CRJ Series fleet and has the largest operating base of regional aircraft with service centers. MHIRJ provides comprehensive critical operational, engineering, and customer support solutions including maintenance, refurbishment, technical publications, marketing, and sales activities for the global regional aircraft industry.
The company is searching for a Structures Technician to join its team for manufacturing activities.
- Have a Certification, or A & P Certificate or Repairman Certificate
- Have completed Sheet metal A/C Tech school or equivalent schooling
- The applicants should have a minimum of 0 to 2 years of structural sheet metal repair/modification experience or substantiated similar experience.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of corporate/commercial jet experience
- Be a Certified Welder
- Be a Delegated Inspector Qualified
- Have MHI RJ AVIATION aircraft model experience
- Adhere to MHI RJ AVIATION General Work Requirements
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist in designing, modifying, and welding metal fixtures as required
- Assist in providing time estimates as required
- Assist in wing removal as required
- Assist maintenance as required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Comply with environmental health/safety policies/procedures, participate in 5-S activities and perform work in a safe and timely manner.
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Inspect confined areas of the airframe
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical/electrical removals and installations as required
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Remove/install aircraft components as required
- You have basic PC skills
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- You have the ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled workdays and holidays
- You have the demonstrated ability to train other employees
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You own a Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- 401K Company Match
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Incentive Plan
MHI RJ Aviation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.