Strut Welder Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Strut Welder Operator|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||South Holland, IL, United States|
Atkore is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electrical, mechanical, and safety infrastructure solutions to power and protects the world. The company manufactures electrical conduit, cable management systems, armored cable, metal framing, and security products and solutions and is a recent recipient of a Great Place to Work© certification.
The company is searching for a Strut Welder Operator who will be responsible for the set-up and operation of the strut welders.
They will also be feeding raw material, managing welder output, and visually inspecting material and packaging welded channels.
The position will report to the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Ideally, possess 2 years of previous industrial manufacturing experience.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Experience in lean manufacturing or business system-based company is a plus.
- Assist set-up personnel with major changes over procedures.
- Monitoring the quality of the product being produced.
- Observe safe work practices and wear required safety equipment.
- Perform set-up for length changes and finish (PG and PL).
- Read and execute production work orders.
- Troubleshoot and perform PM maintenance on the strut welder.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Must pass a drug screen and physical.
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.