Website Phillips Tank & Structure
Tank Builder/Welder (Nationwide) Job Highlights
|Title||Tank Builder/Welder (Nationwide)|
|Function||General Business/Management/Business Development|
|Location||Tulsa, OK, United States|
|Company||Phillips Tank & Structure|
Phillips Tank & Structure (PTS) specializes in providing the design, fabrication, and construction of above-ground storage tanks and other related steel and aluminum structures. The company has decades of experience in estimating, planning, and executing projects involving the construction and repair of tanks meeting the requirements of API 650, API 653, AWWA D100, and API 12D tank specifications.
The company is searching for a Tank Builder/Welder to join its team for national wide traveling.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Completing job safety analysis, safety audits, site-specific training, and other safety training.
- Follow directions and work professionally with other crew members.
- Operating forklifts, man lifts, boom lifts, and other large lifting equipment.
- Performing arc and torch cutting and gouging.
- Performing vacuum box tests, oil tests, dye penetrant tests, and other non-destructive quality examinations.
- Planning the sequence and methods of fitting up, welding, repairing, and constructing tanks.
- Reading detailed erection and fabrication drawings.
- Using come-along, hydraulic jacks, hoists, airbags, winches, and other lifting equipment.
- Using gas monitors, fresh air kits, respirators, emergency rescue kits, and other safety equipment.
- Using generators, compressors, tuggers, blowers, grinders, and other power and air tools.
- Using tank shell buggies, tank scaffolding, tank ladders, and other specialty equipment.
- Welding plate with 7018, 7024, and 6010 stick (SMAW), flux core (FCAW), and submerged arc automatic machines (3 o’clock and “goat”/tractor).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of crane operations (including rigging and signaling)
- Competitive pay
- Fringe benefits Including 401K with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision Benefits
- Opportunities for rapid advancement
- Two weeks (80 hours) of paid vacation per year
Phillips Tank & Structure (PTS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit phillipstankandstructure.applytojob.com.