Website MAT Holdings
Tank Prep Operator (Production) Job Highlights
|Title||Tank Prep Operator – Production|
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Location||Jackson, TN, United States|
MAT Holdings is a diversified company with a portfolio of companies that manufacture, market, and distribute quality products and trusted brands to the hardware and fencing, automotive, and power equipment industries.
MAT Industries (a part of MAT Holdings) is a leading manufacturer of air compressors.
The company is recruiting a Tank Prep Operator (Production) to join its manufacturing team.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess relevant experience within the last 5 years
- Actively participate in the development of a LEAN manufacturing culture.
- Assist in training junior employees, and inspecting their work.
- Communicate changes needed to Supervisors and Managers when products do not meet quality standards.
- Follow all safety requirements.
- Good working knowledge of interpreting blueprints and layout tanks/vessels.
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology, compliance, and repair techniques.
- Maintain equipment in good working condition and report maintenance and safety concerns.
- May perform various duties that may include operating various pieces of welding and non-welding equipment to meet customer demand.
- Capable of the heavy lifting
- The company offers benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance as well as paid vacation, sick days and 8 paid holidays, and a nice Christmas Bonus.
MAT Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.