Website Baker Hughes
Technician Welder (CWI) Job Highlights
|Technician Welder (CWI)
|Full Time (night shift)
|Leduc, AB, Canada
Baker Hughes Company is an energy technology company. It distributes products and services to oil and gas markets. Baker Hughes Process and Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of customers’ assets from pre-commissioning to decommissioning.
The company is searching for a Technician Welder (CWI) to join its team.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Although the primary role would be welding, but candidate shall be capable of supporting and working in other manufacturing activities as assigned.
- Ensuring quality by following standard work instructions and identifying any potential risks to product quality.
- Ensuring work areas remain clean and well organized.
- Performing welding according to the applicable welding procedure specification or drawing requirement.
- Supporting quality, safety, and improvement projects in the shop.
- Using measuring instruments and ensuring the product meets drawing requirements prior to release from the weld station.
- Willingness to work overtime or weekends as per business needs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.