Technician/Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Aurora, NC, United States|
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. The company is the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. It also operates a leading agriculture retail network that services growers.
The company is searching for a Technician/Welder to join its team.
The position will report directly to the Maintenance-Mining Supervisor
- Applicants should have a High School Education, GED, or equivalent
- Post-secondary courses or training (preferred)
The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) testing is required for all hourly applicants of Nutrien.
Applicants must complete this test and meet a minimum of 4 in Graphic Literacy, 5 on Applied Mathematics, and 5 on Workplace Documents in order to be considered eligible for employment with Nutrien
The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) must be uploaded with your resume during your application to be considered eligible for employment with Nutrien
- Cross-train and work in all areas of the facility, as required
- Perform all work in a safe and controlled manner, adhere to safety and environmental policies
- Perform work from elevated structures, ladders, scissor lifts, boom lifts, and man-baskets
- Use proper personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, gloves, ear plugs, face shields, flash suits, and personal environmental monitors
- Work as a productive team member and support continuous improvement
- Work as part of a team to complete assignments and minimize downtime
- Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following Nutrien, OSHA, MSHA, and MARSEC guidelines
- Follow all safety rules and regulations as set forth by the company
- Ability to be clean-shaven for safety reasons
- Ability to wear company-provided personal protective equipment (PPE) i.e. uniforms, steel-toed boots, safety glasses, emergency breathing apparatus
- Ability to work indoors/outdoors in all types of weather
- The company offers a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage, life insurance, disability coverage, retirement program, paid vacation, sick days, holidays, personal and maternity/parental leaves, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program.
Nutrien is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company evaluates all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit nutriencareers-nutrien.icims.com.