Website Ultra Clean Technology
TIG Welder (1st shift) Job Highlights
|Title||TIG Welder (1st shift)|
|Location||Austin, TX, United States|
|Company||Ultra Clean Technology|
Ultra Clean Holdings (UCT) is a leading developer and supplier of critical subsystems, components, parts, ultra-high purity cleaning, and analytical services primarily for the semiconductor industry.
The company is seeking an experienced and talented TIG Welder to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- One-year certificate from college, technical school, AS in welding, or equivalent work experience preferred
- TIG Certification is a plus
- The candidates should have 5+ years of TIG welding experience
- Advise supervision of issues that arise
- Assemble, hold to tolerance, and manufacture product that meets quality requirements, inspect and verify work prior to submitting for inspection
- Assist the shop with general upkeep.
- Demonstrate capability and aptitude to learn then teach various and appropriate welding techniques using GTAW (TIG).
- Keep equipment clean and maintain proper fluid
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
- Make routine decisions and use problem-solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues or seek assistance
- Manufacture product that meets quality requirements. Inspect and verify work prior to submitting for inspection.
- Meet time and schedule standards for assigned tasks.
- Must be able to use Argon gas and TIG Welding procedures to connect metal components
- Must know the proper weld settings for welding various materials along with filler rod selection.
- Record and track daily operations
- Return all fixtures and tooling upon job completion
- Set up welding equipment (amperage, voltage, wire-speed, etc) maximizing efficiency and effectiveness per application
- Use a TIG welder to assemble fabricated metal products in an efficient manner to maximize production
- Weld TIG in all positions: vertical, horizontal, flat, and using a turntable
- Weld with a gas purge.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to operate various shop tools.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to use various inspection gages
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workday/projects independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to move arms, hands, and fingers
- Ability to sit for sustained periods of time
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull, and grasp
- Required to have visual acuity to perform assigned tasks
The company offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees which include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off.
UCT is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.