Website Nu-Way Industries
TIG Welder Job Highlights
|Des Plaines, IL, United States
Nu-Way Industries manufactures precision metal products that include heavy-duty enclosures, intricate components, and the latest interactive displays. It specializes in stainless steel appliances, indoor and outdoor metal enclosures, automotive infotainment, indoor touchscreen kiosks, custom street furniture, display integration, led lighting, and outdoor LCD kiosks.
The company is looking for a hard-working and reliable individual to join its production team.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED from a college or welding school.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 4 years of TIG welding experience.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machine factors, such as wire feed speed, amperage, polarity, type of gas, and type of weld rod
- Operate and observe welder to detect malfunctions or non-conforming conditions and adjust machine controls as required
- Review dimensions and tolerances of the finished workpiece by studying blueprints, instructions, or sample part
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, attachments, accessories, and materials on welding machines or worktable
- Set up and operate conventional or special-purpose MIG or TIG welder
- Ability to read blueprints and understanding of shop mathematics
- Ability to exert 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or exert up to 25 pounds of force frequently
- A work environment that values the safety and health of all employees
- Competitive pay
- Extensive Benefits Offerings, including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Accident/Critical Illness Insurance, Long/Short-Term Disability and 401(k)
- Vacation Time and Company Holidays
Nu-Way Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.