Website Dover Food Retail
TIG Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Conyers, GA, United States|
|Company||Dover Food Retail (Dover Corporation)|
Dover Food Retail (DFR) is part of the Refrigeration and Food Equipment segment of the Dover Corporation. It is a leading manufacturer of display cases, specialty products, refrigeration systems, power systems, and comprehensive services. It leads our industry by Innovating What’s Next in glass doors and intelligent merchandising technologies that keep food safe under brands such as HillPhoenix and Anthony.
The company is looking for a TIG Welder who will join together steel parts and may do some sheet metal assembly.
- The applicants should have a 1-year certificate from college or technical school.
- The candidates should have 6 months of related experience and/or training equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, blueprints, drawings, and procedures
- Follow Engineered drawing specifications
- Must be TIG Certified Welder
- Must understand different steel pipe sizes
- Structural frame assembly
- Use of square
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate TIG/MIG welder
- Ability to troubleshoot minor sheet metal equipment issues
- AWS Certification required
- Basic fabrication skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic reading/writing skills
- Understanding of 6S
- Understanding of measurements
- Understanding of steel types and gauges
- Understanding of weld specific tools
Dover Food Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dovercorporation.com.