Website Rochling Industrial
Tooling Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Duncan, SC, United States|
Rochling Industrial supplies optimal and application-oriented materials to almost every sector of industry. The company manufactures a range of semi-finished parts such as sheets, rods, tubes, flat bars, finished castings, and profiles as well as machined and assembled precision components.
The company is looking for a candidate to be responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and aftermarket services, as well as to contact customers and suppliers.
- The prospective applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or GED from a welding school, college or tech center.
- The candidates should have plastic injection molding experience.
- Become familiar with ISO 14001 and TS16949
- Assist Tooling Supervisor and Tooling Manager as necessary
- Design, maintain or repair various fixtures and jigs as the job requires.
- Enter remote work order request into the system when necessary.
- Maintain mold, secondary equipment, and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance procedures on all tooling.
- Perform welding and fabrication work as necessary.
- Plan and follow thru all Mold Repairs.
- Read mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics
- Special projects as deem necessary.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Able to perform in a production environment, learn to operate heavy equipment, operate a forklift, workaround, and operate cranes.
- Knowledge of costing, controlling assets, and maintain within budget restraints.
- Knowledge of customer-specific requirements (CSR) is necessary through advanced training, or work experience, or a combination of the two.
- Family Outings
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM, and more
- Rochling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
Rochling Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.roechling.com.