Website Howmet Aerospace
Tooling Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States|
Howmet Aerospace provides advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, titanium structural parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, and forged wheels for commercial transportation.
The company is seeking a Tooling Welder who will coordinate activities and assist the Manufacturing/Tooling Engineering department to facilitate the production of parts under the supervision of the tooling supervisor.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of welding, tooling, or related experience.
- Develop and maintain department goals and projects as well as help improve department operational effectiveness.
- Furnace knowledge of preheating and post-heating dies.
- Maintain welder cables and wire feed.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Satisfy tooling orders on a daily basis to support manufacturing and tooling department schedules including but not limited to, tool refurbishment and weld repair, unit tool deliveries, general tooling, and coordinating internal tool movement.
- Ability to proficiently use the inner shield wire welder.
- Ability to set up and use of automatic welding positioner.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Forklift Operator’s certificate required.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
Howmet Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit emhl.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.