Website Hitachi Rail
Track Supervisor Job Highlights
|Honolulu, HI, United States
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, a global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service/maintenance, digital technology, and turnkey. The company’s mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Hitachi Rail STS is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Track Supervisor who will work on the Honolulu Rail Project.
- The applicants should have a Vocational Trade Certificate in Engineering or a related field
- A High School Diploma or GED may be required.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of work experience as a track inspector/repairer in the maintenance of railway tracks
- Experience in rail renewals and installation work, safety inspections, track welding work, and track maintenance vehicle operations on the mainline and depot tracks are preferred.
- Drive work vehicles when responding to emergencies and when required on duty
- Ensure the maintenance tools and equipment are in good condition
- Ensuring staff conduct mandatory track inspection
- Implementing maintenance procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance with the requirements
- Lead the track maintenance including the renewing and repairs of a worn or damaged track, switches, and frogs ultrasonic testing, and track grinding
- Oversee the operations of OTE equipment including rail grinding machinery, track tamping, electric arc welding, rail welding, grinding, and ultrasonic track inspection equipment
- Perform shift and emergency duties when required
- Produce and maintain accurate maintenance records of track and related infrastructure, equipment performance, work accomplished, and other information using a computerized maintenance management system
- The role requires flexibility and efficiency which require shift rotation, weekends, and holiday work typical of major infrastructure projects and operating transit systems
- Perform additional job duties as assigned
- Knowledge in track maintenance including, switches and crossing, track support technology, trackbed construction, track welding and grinding, track geometry, and gauging
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Work/Life Programs
Hitachi Rail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hitachi.com.