Website Chart Industries
Trailer Bay Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Title||Trailer Bay Welder/Fabricator|
|Location||McCarran, NV, United States|
Chart Industries focuses on the design of cryogenic equipment and manufactures highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in Energy and Industrial Gas.
The company is seeking a Trailer Bay Welder/Fabricator who will play a key role in the manufacturing process of Chart’s products.
Be responsible for welding vessels of various types of metals using GTAW and GMAW.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a Welder Training Program
- Possess a variety of welding experience
- Accurately maintain required records (production traveler, material traceability, and production records).
- Assist other new welders in learning welding skills
- Complete and follow all safety procedures and policies
- Complete company-provided training to effectively perform required job responsibilities
- Fabrication and Welding of vessels through established manufacturing processes with minimum instruction and minimum supervision
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned work area
- Monitor equipment functionality and report maintenance needs
- Operation of forklifts and aerial lifts
- Perform complete welding and finishing operations for the repair of units.
- Other work as assigned
- Proficient in all positions with GTAW and GMAW, including 6G
- Proficient in knowledge of blueprint reading and welding symbols
- Proficient in visual inspection
- Proficient in welding best practices
- Accepts assignments that broaden capabilities
- Admits mistakes and gains insights from experiences
- Attentively listens to others
- Computer skills, web browser
- Encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions
- Identifies and ceases new opportunities
- Knows strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits
- Learns from new experiences, from others, and from structured learning
- Makes the most of available development resources
- Readily takes action on challenges and with a “can do” attitude
- Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve
- Uncovers root causes to drive continuous improvement
- Willingness to ask questions to gain a better understanding
- Frequent pushing, pulling, and handling of material
- Frequent sitting, standing, stooping, bending, twisting, walking, and occasional crawling
- Lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Occasional climbing and working at elevated positions
- Repetitive hand movements during welding operations
- Flexible medical, vision, and dental plans
- 24/7 access to telephone doctors
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Leaves of absence (family medical, bereavement, personal, sabbatical)
- Remote work options
- Financial planning services
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Spending Account (HSA)
Chart Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chartindustries.com.