Website R+L Carriers
Trailer Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Montebello, CA, United States|
R+L Carriers is a global freight transportation and logistics company. The company has the most comprehensive network of nationwide service centers for LTL truckload expedited and cross-border shipping. It also has a portfolio of services that extends to international supply chain management warehouses and customs brokerage.
The company is hiring a Trailer Mechanic to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Experience in trailer PMs and repairs
- Experience in maintaining trailers, overhead doors, lift gates, dollies, welding, and working on forklifts (preferred)
- Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documents required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), the company, and any other Federal, State, or Local regulations
- Repair or replace defective parts, components, or systems
- Repairs and required preventive maintenance of trailers
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that the work meets manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must own your own tools
The company offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation/Holidays, and vacation.
R+L Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
To apply for this job please visit erhk.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.