Website R+L Carriers
Trailer Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Ellenwood, GA, United States|
R+L Carriers is a global freight transportation and logistics company. The company has the most comprehensive network of national wide service centers for LTL truckload expedited and cross-border shipping. It also has a portfolio of services that extends to international supply chain management warehouses and customs brokerage.
The company is looking for a Trailer Mechanic with experience in maintaining trailers, overhead doors, lift gates, dollies, welding, and working on forklifts.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess experience in trailer PMs and repairs
- Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals
- Must own your own tools
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documents required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), the company, and any other Federal, State, or Local regulations
- Repair or replace defective parts, components, or systems
- Repairs and required preventive maintenance of trailers
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that the work meets the manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- The company offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation/Holidays, and vacation.
R+L Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
To apply for this job please visit erhk.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.