Trailer Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Watertown, NY, United States|
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the United States. The company serves a diverse customer base across multiple industries, including freight and shipping, leasing services, agriculture, food and beverage, construction, and waste management.
The company is searching for a Trailer Technician who will repair trailers and perform all types of chassis repairs including brake jobs, welding, cutting with a torch, and repairing and replacing parts on the chassis using standard repair tools.
Some minor container repairs, patches, door latches, and hinges type of work.
- High School Diploma
- Vocational certificate or work experience
- Welding experience
- Carpentry fabrication and welding (a plus)
- Brake Jobs
- Diagnoses, repairs, builds, and rebuilds all parts of trailer equipment
- Performs Maintenance, Troubleshoots, and inspects equipment
- Test equipment for proper operations
- Other job duties
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Pass background and drug test
- Inside and outside environment
- Competitive pay with regular reviews
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D insurance plans
- Multiple 401(k) plan options
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Telehealth option
- Wellness and work-life programs
FleetPride is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit fleetpride.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.