Website Chart Industries
Training Facilitator Job Highlights
|Location||New Prague, MN, United States|
Chart Industries, focuses on the design of cryogenic equipment and manufactures highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in Energy and Industrial Gas.
The company is looking for a Training Facilitator who will provide support to new hires, Chart Weld Trainees, and the Weld Engineering group by presenting training to new hires and employees enrolled in the internal welder training.
This position will also prepare the welding lab for testing and coordinate other internal Chart training.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Post-secondary Courses in Welding (preferred)
- The required work experience is not mentioned, yet will be considered a plus.
- Act as a backup safety trainer
- Assist new hires with completion of Quality Master Control training
- Assist Technical Trainer with set up of in-house training
- Assist with continuous improvement projects pertaining to hiring, onboarding, and training
- Audit training records to ensure compliance
- Conducts classroom training for new hires and employees enrolled in Chart’s welder training program.
- Enter completed training records into the HRIS system
- Makes revisions and updates to training programs as needed
- Prepare the welding lab with testing supplies (test plates, pipe, etc.)
- Prepares training materials for in-house training as needed
- Track training for new hires and employees who are enrolled in Chart’s welder training program to include safety, quality, and procedure training.
- Work with the Human Resources and Weld Engineering departments to plan and schedule welder training
- Written and verbal communication in English
Physical Work Environment
- Frequent pushing, pulling, and handling of materials
- Frequent standing, sitting, and walking (for up to 8 hours) with some stooping, bending, and twisting
- Occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Repetitive hand movements
- Wearing required PPE
- Work in an industrial manufacturing environment with possible exposure to temperature extremes, overhead objects, the material with rough edges odors associated with cutting and welding
- Flexible medical, vision, and dental plans
- 24/7 access to telephone doctors
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Leaves of absence (family medical, bereavement, personal, sabbatical)
- Remote work options
- Financial planning services
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Spending Account (HSA)
Chart Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chartindustries.com.