Website Contech Engineered Solutions
Truss Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Truss Machine Operator|
|Location||Fort Payne, AL, United States|
|Company||Contech Engineered Solutions|
Contech Engineered Solutions provides cost-effective site solutions to contractors, engineers, and developers on projects. The portfolio consists of bridges, erosion control, drainage, sanitary sewer, retaining wall, and stormwater management products.
The company is hiring a Truss Machine Operator to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Not any special work experience is mentioned.
- Checks all finished work for obvious defects.
- Load and unload equipment using forklift and cranes.
- Maintains work area and equipment in clean, orderly conditions.
- Operate/program plasma table, CNC drill line, or CNC saw safely, effectively, and efficiently.
- Perform operator maintenance on equipment and tools as needed.
- Perform quality checks on all parts prior to fabrication prior to final inspection.
- Read and understand instructions from shop drawings and cut lists provided by engineering/drafting.
- Receives instructions and schedules from plant supervision.
- Record all material information on daily production reports necessary for material traceability.
- Other duties assigned
- Ability to become certified on forklift and crane operation – in house training provided
- Computer experience and ability to learn to operate/program CNC software
- The company offers competitive wages, comprehensive health insurance, and paid time off during the first year of employment.
Contech Engineered Solutions is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identification, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit careers.conteches.com.