Ultra High Purity Welder II Job Highlights
|Ultra High Purity Welder II
|Richardson, TX, United States
TDIndustries is one of America’s premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies that includes engineering, construction, operations, and maintenance. The company provides innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission-critical facilities, industrial complexes, and other essential institutions.
The company is searching for an Ultra High Purity Welder II who will plan, assemble, install, and repair low-purity, high-purity, and ultra-high-purity process systems. Install these systems according to pre-determined specifications and best practices in accordance with customer requirements and quality standards. These systems may consist of pipe or tubing, fittings, valves, and other appurtenances to accommodate a complete and working system designed/installed for its intended purpose.
Reports to a supervisor (typically a foreman) on a daily basis with limited direction in addition to established working processes and procedures.
Perform additional duties as required to complete the system installation as required.
Demonstrates understanding of specific protocols/specifications for installation or modification to UHP systems such as gas, chemical, and specialized water.
Shows expertise and proficiency in system layout and ISO drawings, orbital welding, and tube bending.
- High School or GED, Technical training (preferred)
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Assists with the development of tasks, safety planning, and execution. Carries out all safety and quality assurance measures including walks, corrective actions, and root cause determination.
- Complies with all disposal, handling, and disposition functions as apparent for materials both consumed and not consumed on the project.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn specific protocols/specifications for installation or modification to ultra-high purity (UHP) systems such as gas, chemical, and specialized water.
- Ensures all reliability risks are identified and measures are in place to minimize potential customer impact.
- Familiarizes self with all project-required practices i.e.; 6S, prohibited behaviors, and rules of engagement.
- Performs specific testing requirements as dictated on a project-by-project basis per involved system.
- Plans, assembles, and installs low-purity, high-purity, and ultra-high-purity orbital welded systems
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced team members.
- Responsible for maintenance, loss, or proper application (e.g., tools & equipment). Understands budget requirements as dictated on a project-by-project basis per the involved system.
- Shows expertise and proficiency in system layout and ISO drawings, orbital welding, and tube bending.
- Understand specific assembly requirements and how to adjust those assemblies as dictated on a project-by-project basis per involved system. Performs layout, assembly, and installation of process piping systems per established parameters, scope, and procedure.
- Understands the materials required to complete the project regarding material types, classifications, and part number configurations. Completes quantity surveys as needed.
- Ability to handle tools and equipment
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Job Injury Pay
- Long Term Disability
- Partner Life Insurance
- Sick Pay Program
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- TD funds your Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) each year
- Wellness Rewards Program
TDIndustries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tdindustries.icims.com.