Website Flatiron Construction
Underground Utilities Pipe Layer Job Highlights
|Title||Underground Utilities Pipe Layer|
|Location||Dunn, NC, United States|
Flatiron is the trusted provider of innovative solutions to infrastructure challenges. The company builds highways, bridges, airports, rail transit, dams, water facilities, and underground projects across the U.S. and Canada.
The company is hiring an Underground Utilities Pipe Layer to join its team.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent (preferred)
- Possess experience with tools including drills, saws, welding torches, press fitting tools, and drain cleaning tools.
- Inspects and tests installed pipe systems and pipelines.
- Installs pipes and fixtures.
- Maintains and repairs plumbing systems.
- Cleans drains, removes obstructions, and repairs or replaces broken pipes and fixtures.
- Maintains knowledge of the Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Performs additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Industry-leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vision, or Provincial Medical
Flatiron Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit craft-flatironcorp.icims.com.