UT/RT Technician (NDT Level II) Job Highlights
|Title||NDT Level II – UT/RT Technician|
|Function||Health Care Provider|
|Location||Prudhoe Bay, AK, United States|
Acuren Inspection is a leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). It provides a wide range of services for industries like Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace.
The company is recruiting a UT/RT Technician (NDT II) to support its operations.
- Applicants should be NDT Level II certified in UT/MT
- Certified API 570 Inspector (preferred, not required)
Note: Preference will be given to technicians that are NDT multi-certified.
- Understanding and experience in welding, fabrication/repair techniques, and corrosion mechanisms
- Ability to effectively interface with engineering, and other functions including contractors
- Demonstrated working knowledge of piping inspection systems and practices, including data management
- Develop inspection and test plans for pipeline locations with external corrosion
- Document and transmit inspection results.
- Manually blend surface indications or discontinuities with a grinder.
- May instruct and supervise others
- Perform specialized inspections of blended areas
- Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment, conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection
- Visually Inspect areas of possible external corrosion
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Ability to work within a team
- Adaptable to changing schedules
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all applicants based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.