Website Martin Marietta
Utility Operator Job Highlights
|Location||Stockton, CA, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
- The company is searching for a Utility Operator to join its team for production operations.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- The candidates are expected to have prior work-related experience.
- Additionally, operating a water truck to limit airborne dust. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor; participate in safety inspections and plant safety program.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs, including cutting and welding, in a quarry environment.
- Primary responsibility is to safely and efficiently perform maintenance or repairs on all plant and mobile equipment. Maintain computerized maintenance and repair records.
- Use a hand shovel and operate a skid steer, front-end loader, and water truck to clean around plant equipment and maintain roadways and parking areas.
- Must be safety conscious, dependable, motivated, and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.