Website Martin Marietta
Utility Person Job Highlights
|Location||Sanger, CA, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is looking for a Utility Person who will be primary responsibility is to safely and efficiently performing maintenance or repairs on all plant and mobile equipment.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- The candidates are expected to have some prior work-related experience.
- Maintain computerized maintenance and repair records.
- Operate a water truck to limit airborne dust.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor; participate in safety inspections and plant safety program.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs, including cutting and welding, in a quarry environment.
- Use a hand shovel and operate a skid steer, front-end loader, and water truck to clean around plant equipment and maintain roadways and parking areas.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
- Must be safety conscious, dependable, motivated, and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.