Website Martin Marietta
Utility Person Job Highlights
|Location||Douglasville, GA, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is seeking a Utility Person who will perform cross-functional duties in plant maintenance, production, and equipment operation.
The duties include greasing and lubricating plant equipment, maintaining plant housekeeping, operating equipment, and performing routine maintenance on plant and equipment.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- The candidates should have previous experience in the related field.
- Assist in plant operations including production, quality control, loading, and shipping
- Assist with preventative and routine maintenance on mobile and plant equipment
- Follow all safety rules, regulations, and procedures as set forth by Martin Marietta and federal guidelines
- Learn to operate plant-specific mobile equipment
- Maintain good housekeeping in areas of responsibility
- Must be willing to cross-train in other areas or functions
- Operate a water truck to limit airborne dust
- Participate in safety inspections and plant safety program
- Perform daily pre/post-shift inspections on equipment and maintain maintenance log
- Perform maintenance or repairs on all plant and mobile equipment including some welding
- Use a hand shovel and operate a skid steer, front end loader, and water truck to clean around plant equipment and to maintain roadways and parking areas
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be safety conscious, dependable, motivated, and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.