Utility Welder (Pipeline) Job Highlights
|Title||Utility Welder – Pipeline|
|Location||Kitimat, BC, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is seeking a Utility Welder (Pipeline) who will help to maintain the integrity of heavy equipment and accessories.
- The applicants must possess a Journeyperson Welder holding a valid CWB ticket
- The candidates should have previous experience welding in a pipeline setting preferred
- Must have a fully rigged truck with a 400 amp machine and air for required gouging
- General welder’s helper duties such as grinding, buffing, and weld set up
- Read and follow directions in given layouts, blueprints, and work orders
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of the work
- Use and operate the welding equipment to fabricate and customize
- Welds heavy equipment parts as required for job specifications
- Outdoor work required in various weather conditions
- Rotational shifts
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Camp based accommodation provided
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.