Vending Technician Job Highlights
|Binghamton, NY, United States
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, hard goods/related products, safety products, ammonia products, and process chemicals.
The company is recruiting a Vendor Technician who will deliver and service key vending account customers and customer cabinets/storerooms relative to the inventory of gases, consumables, and safety products.
Does basic troubleshooting and mechanical repairs as needed.
Focuses on servicing existing accounts throughout an assigned territory.
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in product distribution or inventory management.
- Experience with welding and safety products or related industrial products (a plus)
- Must have prior inventory management, customer service, sales, or PC help desk (related experience)
- Delivery and replenishment to customers of various industrial products and vending machines or storeroom items.
- Maintains dedicated branch inventory levels for proper replenishment.
- Performs basic troubleshooting and repairs mechanical vending systems as needed.
- Reviews manual stock levels of various inventories at multiple plant departments for reorder.
- Tracks and turns in delivery tickets and consignment fill tickets.
- Ability to problem solve and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Able to lift 30 pounds
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed.
- Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules, regulations, and procedures that are applicable to this position’s responsibilities.
- Mechanically and technologically competent
- Must have a valid US driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) or Google Suite.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Always have the medication you need with a prescription drug plan
- Auto, home, and personal property insurance options
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Basic long-term disability insurance
- Choose between 5 medical plan options
- Competitive salaries
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Keep tabs on your eye health with our vision care plan
- Leadership development courses
- On-site training programs
- Optional spouse and dependent life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Scholarship programs
- Select from two valuable dental plan options
- Short-term disability coverage
- Worker’s compensation insurance
Airgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit airliquidehr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.