Visual Inspector III Job Highlights
|Title||Visual Inspector III|
|Location||Angleton, TX, United States|
Acuren Inspection is a leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). It provides a wide range of services for industries like oil and gas, petrochemical, pipeline, power generation, pulp and paper, construction, fabrication, automotive, and aerospace.
The company is searching for a Visual Inspector III to join its team.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Certification of American Petroleum Institute Standards 510/570
- Possess 5 to 10 years of experience or 2+ years of on-site experience
- Experience working in direct support of petrochemical facility engineers
- Perform visual and non-destructive examination of static and dynamic pressure-retaining equipment in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) standards and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Fully comply with all Acuren and client safe work practices and actively participate in all site safety initiatives
- Provide client with technical recommendations for the repair, re-rate, replacement, and/or alteration of plant equipment, as required for safe operation within stated operating parameters for durations specified by the client
- Provide technical guidance, on the application of non-destructive examination techniques and procedures
- Provide technical input to the client as required for welding and metallurgical issues
- Submit to the client technically accurate reports documenting equipment condition
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Additional API 653 or CWI a plus
- In-depth working knowledge of API 510/570 and ASME standards
- 401(k) Plan
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all applicants based on personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit uscareers-acuren.icims.com.