Website Johnson Controls
Wall/Roof Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Hattiesburg, MS, United States|
Johnson Controls transforms the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, it drives the outcomes that matter most. The company is dedicated to protecting the environment, delivers promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers, and manufacturing.
The company is hiring a Wall/Roof Fabricator to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent Education
- The candidates may be required to have previous work experience in the related field.
- Adheres to the Company’s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics standards.
- Channel Sizing
- Insulation Sizing
- Knowledge of sheet metal types
- Maintains daily records
- Maintains productivity levels according to plant goals.
- Operates roll former
- Operates table without assistance
- Operates wall foam injecting machine
- Properly reports labor
- Reads blueprints as necessary
- Welds sheet metal
- Able to read Tape measure
- Knowledge of company safety policies
- Read and write English
- Frequently required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- The vision requirements include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- 401(k) savings plan and company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life insurance
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits: ID Theft; Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Legal Support
- Wellness Program
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit johnsoncontrols.referrals.selectminds.com.