Website Johnson Controls
Warehouse Coordinator Job Highlights
|Wichita, KS, United States
Johnson Controls transforms the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, it drives the outcomes that matter most. The company is dedicated to protecting the environment, delivers promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers, and manufacturing.
The company is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator who will assist the warehouse supervisor to coordinate day-to-day activities in a store or warehouse.
Follows established procedures and guidelines to provide timely and effective clerical support to warehouse management, including a record of receiving and distribution of goods (production material) in warehouse, accuracy, and efficiency in handling warehouse documentation, evidence of goods flow within the plant, update of stock level for Material coordinators, etc.
Acts as crew leader supporting Shipping and Recv Coordinators.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 2+ years of experience in warehousing.
- Input carrier pro/airway bill numbers and shipping date information for each shipment into the SAP Delivery record daily. Included in this is end-of-period processing which may require Saturday and/or holiday work.
- Maintain and create reports on transportation and warehousing activity.
- Manual creation of Call Tags for RMA’s with Carriers.
- Manual creation of Commercial Invoices when required
- Manual Processing of Drop Shipment Receipts.
- Manually Scan and Process Documents
- Pick, pack, and ship parts according to SAP shipping procedures and work instructions
- Process freight chargebacks and enter them into SAP Delivery record daily.
- Procure lot number detail as required by customers and Sales Order execution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-years degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. 2 years suggested minimum experience.
- SAP experience desired.
- Transportation experience (claims, documentation, air shipment processing)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of detail in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit johnsoncontrols.referrals.selectminds.com.