Warehouse Inbound Receiver Job Highlights
|Title||Warehouse Inbound Receiver|
|Location||Honolulu, HI, United States|
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments, and other customers who prepare meals away from home. The family of products includes equipment and supplies for the food service and hospitality industries.
The company is looking for a Warehouse Inbound Receiver who will accurately identify, verify, record, and receive inbound shipments and ensure product and packaging quality.
Work with and instruct other individuals in ensuring proper sorting, segregating, staging, and flowing of inbound products.
- High School Diploma or GED
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
- Up to 1 year of related warehouse experience or training
- Previous forklift operation experience
- Must be trained and certified to operate a forklift
- Accurately identify, verify, record, and receive inbound shipments.
- Ensure product and packaging quality.
- Work with and instruct other individuals in ensuring proper sorting, segregating, staging, and flowing of inbound products.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple but detailed instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to work with specific computer software, specifically, Sysco Warehouse Management System (SWMS) and Gagnon.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions.
- Can add and subtract two-digit numbers and multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Can work in a team atmosphere.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Good attendance.
- Perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume, and distance.
- Work efficiently at a rapid pace.
- Frequently is required to walk, use hands, and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, see and hear.
- Must frequently lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds.
- Regularly required to stand.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- 401(k) plan
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health Management Programs
- Health Savings Plan (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Legal Insurance
- Prescription Drugs
- Specialty Health Resources
- Virtual Behavioral Health Services
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sysco.com.