Website Shiloh Industries
Weld & Assembly Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Weld & Assembly Technician|
|Location||Wellington, OH, United States|
Shiloh Industries is a global innovative solutions provider focusing on lightweight technologies that provide environmental and safety benefits to the mobility market.
The company is seeking a Weld/Assembly Technician who will be responsible for all aspects of the set-up and operation of the welding equipment used in the production of high-quality welded parts.
The position will monitor the welding process and maintain accurate documentation to ensure the product confirms customer requirements.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- The candidates should have 1+ years of machine operation experience
- Assist with job changeovers
- Band/wrap (paper) pallets per customer requirements
- Complete necessary record on documentation relating to inspection, TPM, job set-up, and other required paperwork
- FIFO inventory – WIP and finished goods
- Inspect product as per instructions and routings
- Keep laser lines loaded with the proper WIP material
- Learn to run all laser lines as a backup operator
- Move finished goods material to the proper location and stack as needed
- Print required paperwork, set-ups, and routings
- Remove and tag scrap per company policy (parts and re-shear)
- Responsible for product quality
- Tag Tracking System management
- Verify equipment on hand to perform job function
- Verify job set-up to schedule
- Verify process set-up in accordance to set-up sheets
- Ability to operate mobile equipment (forklift)
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude (preferred)
- Must be able to make good judgment decisions concerning parts, quality, etc.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must be able to understand basic math and have the ability to use a calculator and tape measure (metric/standard tolerancing)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- The physical demands of this job include walking, sitting, standing, bending, squatting, twisting, and climbing throughout the day. Lifting up to 30 lbs. is often required.
Shiloh Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit shiloh.com.