Website John Deere
Weld Engineer Job Highlights
|Experience||1 or More Years|
|Location||Moline, IL, United States|
John Deere provides advanced products, technology, and services for customers whose work is revolutionizing agriculture and construction. Further, it helps those who cultivate, transform, harvest, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world’s increasing need for fuel, shelter, food, and infrastructure. Making sure there is enough food, fiber, and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world.
The company expects the potential weld manufacturing engineer to support operation, identify opportunities, project improvement, supporting uptime, team support, lead engineering projects, etc.
Applicants should have had a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent/related field from a welding school.
Candidates should have 1 or more years of experience supporting production/factory
- Support a multiple shift operation
- Identify opportunities and implement continuous improvement projects in support of achieving CI200 target goals for safety, quality, delivery, and efficiency
- Support uptime of weld equipment, tools, and fixtures
- Support daily operations by responding to tactical safety, quality, and efficiency issues while supporting/leading performance improvements for the business unit team
- Support/lead engineering projects to improve safety, quality, and efficiency through hang tooling improvements, capital investment projects, JDAAT expansion/deployment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including variable shifts
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and complete multiple, concurrent projects
- Working knowledge of weld processes and equipment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate cross-functionally with both salary and wage workforce
What makes you stand out?
- SAP experience
- Weld Engineering experience
- Experience with CI200 process
- JDAAT Admin/authoring experience
- Robotic programming experience
- Experience with CI Engineering Change process
- MPPlanner/WPlanner knowledge and experience
- Experience with developing work methods and related standards
- Knowledge and experience applying principles of performance-based pay plans (EX: CIPP)
- Experience learning and applying technology, systems, data mining, and analysis tools to drive business improvements
John Deere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deere.com.