Website John Deere
Weld Manufacturing Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Weld Manufacturing Engineer|
|Location||Iowa, IA, United States|
John Deere provides advanced products, technology, and services for customers whose work is revolutionizing agriculture and construction. Further, it helps those who cultivate, transform, harvest, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world’s increasing need for fuel, shelter, food, and infrastructure. Making sure there is enough food, fiber, and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world.
The company is searching for a Weld Manufacturing Engineer who will provide support and troubleshooting for current welding operations.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Weld Engineering/Technology from a college or university.
- 1 or more year(s) with weld tooling design and CAD modeling
- 1 or more year(s) working in a team environment
- 1 or more year(s) experience programming welding robot cells
- Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans, and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
- Investigates, gathers, and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Leads analysis, development, and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Maintain welding robots, manual and automated weld fixtures.
- Support capacity planning and productivity improvement activities in the weld department.
- Experience with robotic weld integrators
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with weld process tracking systems
- PLC experience
- Strong experience in Excel and PowerPoint
John Deere is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deere.com.