Website Anchor Manufacturing Group
Weld Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Cleveland, OH, United States|
|Company||Anchor Manufacturing Group|
Anchor Manufacturing provides exceptional quality stampings and welded assemblies to diversified industries with significant expertise in the automotive industry at both Tier I and Tier II supply levels.
The company is looking for a Weld Technician to join its team.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 5 years setting and troubleshooting spot welders
- Comply with all the Anchor Principles and Guidelines, as well as Anchor policies and procedures.
- Enforce the use of all safety equipment in the area
- Ensure weld area is clean and organized at all times
- Help train operators on PM and repair of welders
- Minor maintenance of equipment including cylinders, welding tips/shanks, shunts, minor electrical repairs such as proximity switches, analog or digital sensing, etc.; MIG welding guns, feed equipment, and plug-in electrical motors
- Perform scheduled PM on spot welders, per PM schedules, to ensure quality parts are produced
- Programming of weld controllers and other man-machine interface equipment
- Promote teamwork and continuous improvement in the manufacturing area
- Replace/repair moving parts, such as cylinders, weld heads, etc.
- Requisition/fabricate spare parts for welders as needed
- Responsible for understanding company policies and procedures
- Work hours of production during the week and weekends as required
- Work with supervision to improve weld operation to maximize uptime on welders
Anchor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.