Website Stanley Black & Decker
Weld Tester Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd/3rd shift)|
|Location||Jackson, TN, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is searching for a Weld Tester (Weld Machine Operator) to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have at least 6 months of experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Prior welding experience preferred.
- Interpret tester data displayed at the test station
- Perform inspections of parts to determine the weld quality
- Perform repetitive work within takt time of 30 seconds or less and produce a high-quality part
- Responsible for testing and evaluation of welded tanks for assembly production.
- Able to receive constructive criticism and show immediate improvement.
- Must be able to stand and walk for 8 hours or more per day and lift up to 25 lbs. regularly.
- Must be very coordinated with using both hands at the same time.
- Willing to move to other areas as needed to meet production needs.
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.